Passes On Sale
22/23 New England Pass
New England Pass
Explore Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon, plus great perks including benefits at Boyne Sister Resorts, discounted Buddy tickets, on-resort discounts and more.
Flexible ticket packs
Stay flexible with the all-new N.E. Day. Enjoy 2-5 days to use any way you like during the 2023-24 season at Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon.
|Ikon Base Pass*||✔||–||–||–|
|Boyne Western Resort Skiing||✔||✔||✔||–|
|Mountain Collective Ticket Saving||✔||✔||–||–|
|Retail Store Discount||15%||15%||15%||15%|
|Nitro||College Gold||College Silver|
|Boyne Western Resort Skiing||✔||✔||–|
|Retail Shop Discount||15%||15%||15%|
1 Pass - 3 Destinations
Frequently Asked Questions
The New England Pass is a season pass offering skiing and riding at Sunday River and Sugarloaf in Maine and Loon Mountain Resort in New Hampshire.
New England Pass purchased online by April 30, 2023 are eligible for a payment plan (via third-party platform) with $0 down and six monthly payments at 0% interest for qualifying purchasers. Guests purchasing after that time will still have the option to use the payment plan. Simply choose the Payment Plan option as your payment type when checking out.
2022-23 Platinum New England Passes come with a promotional Ikon Base Pass, which is subject to the following guidelines:
- Access includes Unlimited and 5-Day access to global destinations, excluding Jackson Hole and Aspen Snowmass. Does not include access for Sunday River, Loon, and Sugarloaf.
- Includes 8 Friends and Family vouchers, valid at participating destinations only. Ikon Friends and Family vouchers are not eligible at Sunday River, Loon, and Sugarloaf.
- Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Use and access requires Platinum New England Pass to be paid in full and in good standing.
- Pass is valid for the 2022-23 season, and not available for spring 2022 use.
- Pass is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass, Ikon Pass, or eligible for Adventure Assurance.
- Deadline for redemption of code (details below): December 9, 2022
- You will redeem your Ikon Base Pass through a one-time use code, issued by Sunday River, Loon, or Sugarloaf.
- Codes will be active for redemption in the spring.
- All passes must be redeemed by December 9, 2022, either through IkonPass.com or the Ikon Pass Call Center.
- You can expect to receive or pick-up your pass in the fall.
Platinum and Gold: Receive three free days at Boyne Resorts' western mountains, including Big Sky Resort, Montana and Brighton, Utah. These three days of access are loaded on the pass at the time of purchase and therefore pass holders can go direct to lift at sister resorts, except at Brigton, Utah. (Visit Guest Services at Brighton to pickup.) After three days are used, the pass holder can receive 50% off regular-season window rates buy purchasing online. Visit the resort's online store in the Sister Resort category to purchase.
Silver and Nitro: Receive 50% off regular-season window rates buy purchasing online. Visit the resort's online store in the Sister Resort category to purchase.
Sister Resort benefits are valid for the pass holder only.
Platinum and Gold Pass holders receive 50% off the in-season lift ticket window rates at Mountain Collective resorts, excluding Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf resorts.
To use this benefit, the pass holder must present their pass at the resort ticket window. This benefit is valid for the pass holder only.
Benefits vary by the pass type. For specific information, visit each resort's website:
The pass holder's age on November 1, 2022 determines the age category for 2022/23 New England Pass products.
Yes, you can upgrade your pass to a higher level at any time. The cost for upgrading will be based on the current pass prices at the time the upgrade is made.
To qualify for a College Gold or College Silver, students must carry 9 credits or more at time of pass pick-up in fall. Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Yes. All pass holders will have the option to roll over the monetary value of their 2022/23 season pass to the 2023/24 season for any reason, until December 10, 2022. See Winter Rollover details at your home resort's website for more details.
Yes, if you purchase a 2022/23 season pass you can begin using it on March 21, 2022 through the end of the season.
You will have the option of using your rollover credit to purchase at lower Renewal Sale rates or regular spring sale rates. If you purchase at regular spring sale rates you will be able to use your season pass beginning on March 20 through the end of the season.
Yes, if you chose to roll over the value of your season pass in 2021/22 you can purchase your 2022/23 season pass at the renewal rate using your rollover credit. However, if you would like to begin using it on March 21, 2022, you must purchase at the New Pass Holder rate.